TTE700 EVO UPGRADE TURBOCHARGER & UNITRONIC SOFTWARE FOR TTRS 8S / RS3 8V.2 DAZA & DNWA 2.5 TFSI EVO EA855
TTE700 with UNITRONIC Stage3 ECU & TCU Software, UniCONNECT+ OBD interface bundled together for extra value.
A TTE700 Is an original RS3 8V.2/TTRS 8S turbocharger that we the THETURBOENGINEERS Rework to make amazing performance yet still plug & play fitting with an upgrade inlet. To make a TTE700 the compressor wheel is exchanged for a TTE milled aluminum wheel with state-of-the-art geometry, 7+7 blade so producing extra power. Equally, we change the original exhaust turbine for a far larger but very lightweight 9 blade TTE designed the turbine for lower exhaust gas backpressure giving greater performance. We also fitted a TTE motorsport upgrade bearing system for durability.
If ordering new, we use the latest generation of BorgWarner original turbochargers with the latest spec Audi thermal shielding on the exhaust manifold & turbine housing to lower engine bay temperatures and ensure the best performance and safety. Please note if you send an older generation turbo, without the original thermal shielding for the “upgrade” process, we will rework your turbo and return without the shielding.
Boost response as always is focused on when we were designing this unit and it does not disappoint.
Precisely balancing our turbochargers is a key critical factor to become a TTE upgrade unit as longevity and performance are paramount. Good balance improves acoustics also. Subsequent great care is taken with all TTE turbochargers to achieving our balance standards. Firstly parts are balanced at slow speeds up to 2800RPM in multiple planes using our single parts machine, then components are assembled and then the CHRA are dynamically balanced, but this time depending on application at up to 250,000 RPM in multiple planes using our in house VSR machine to acquire the ultimate equilibrium, to a standard far higher than OEM. Each turbocharger is supplied with a serial numbered balance test result document.
- TTE Billet Highly efficient 7+ 7 compressor geometry
- TTE 9 Blade High-flow Low-mass turbine
- TTE Upgrade bearing pack
- Genuine BorgWarner Turbocharger as the base part
- Genuine BorgWarner actuator
- Thermally shielded exhaust manifold and housing
- CNC Optimized Compressor Cover Machining Clearances
- Plug and Play Installation
- 600+ depending on fuel (link here for required upgrade injectors)
- Single parts finely balanced then components assembled and core high-speed VSR balanced
- Supplied with a balance test result document
- Proven TheTurboEngineers quality
- Made in Germany