PORSCHE 991 & 991.2 TURBO / TURBO S TTE1000 VTG UPGRADE TURBOCHARGERS
Welcome to our TTE1000 VTG Stage for the 3.8-litre flat 6 engine. To construct a pair of TTE1000 VTG we take Gen 2 turbo’s and change the original compressor and employ a far larger and more efficient billet wheel and mill the compressor cover to the optimum gap to match the new compressor profile and add 70mm billet bell mouth intake. We also fit larger 9 blade turbines and TTE High-Flow VTG mechanism for greater flow and lower exhaust gas temperatures.
Precisely balancing our turbochargers is a key critical factor to become a TTE upgrade unit as longevity and performance are paramount. Good balance improves acoustics also. Subsequent great care is taken with all TTE turbochargers to achieving our balance standards. Firstly parts are balanced at slow speeds up to 2800RPM in multiple planes using our single parts machine, then components are assembled and then the CHRA are dynamically balanced, but this time depending on application at up to 250,000 RPM in multiple planes using our in house VSR machine to acquire the ultimate equilibrium, to a standard far higher than OEM. Each turbocharger is supplied with serial numbered balance test result document.
- Original BWTS turbocharger as base part
- TTE Billet Milled compressor 7+7 BLADE
- TTE High-Flow 9 blade Turbine
- TTE High-Flow VTG mechanism
- 1000 PS Capable
- Plug and Play installation (with 70mm turbo intakes)
- Proven TheTurboEngineers quality
- Single parts finely balanced then components assembled and core high-speed VSR balanced
- Supplied with a balance test result document
- Made in Germany